Tape Recorder Prediction

Nov 12, 2008
Where can one learn a tape recorder prediction in which you, lets say, predict the score of a football game before the game has aired, and place the prediction into a sealed box or whatever and the day after the game you take out the recorder and play it and low and behold, the prediction is correct.

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
Postmentalism uses a sealed letter, not a tape recorder. And Into the Abyss isn't exactly what he's asking for.

I've been looking for this exact same thing, if anyone has any ideas.

Nov 12, 2008
Yeah I already know about Into the Abyss and Postmentalism, I own them both but I want something where the tape recorder is sealed and dated and all that. Thanks any of your help :)

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
There's various ways to acheive this - You could look into switching the tapes, having a sealed box that you could load the tape into, using an accomplice in having the tape played...

There are some gimmicked tape players around though - I know of one, I struggle to remember the name, but basically it has a tape reel inside the player that you can record onto and then when a blank tape is put in, it records the message from the player onto the blank as it plays.

Again, not sure of exact details, but I'm sure someone else could fil in the blanks there.

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results