1-on-1 - It's that time of week again!

Sep 1, 2007
Since Jason explained the second deal last week, it would be nice (and rather fitting) if he were to explain the bottom deal this week. Although a technique for the pass would be appreciated, I rather him explain several false deals first.

Juan M.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
People have to stop begging for the pass. IF you want to learn the pass, there's plenty of dvd's, which you can ask me about and ill tell you where to look. At dananddave.com there's work on the spread pass, which in my opinion is better than the classic pass, and there are plenty of other sources for the pass such as books!

Stop begging, and go do something usefull.

GW

Sep 1, 2007
People have to stop begging for the pass. IF you want to learn the pass, there's plenty of dvd's, which you can ask me about and ill tell you where to look. At dananddave.com there's work on the spread pass, which in my opinion is better than the classic pass, and there are plenty of other sources for the pass such as books!

Stop begging, and go do something usefull.

GW

On one hand, I think that it would be really cool to get a different perspective on the move from one of the artists here.

On the other hand, seriously, people can just download the Erdnase PDF for free. That's enough magic for a few lifetimes.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
My guess is that it's culling... It seems like an essential move and I've heard tons of people asking for it

-ZG

Oct 19, 2007
It would be really cool if he explained his misdirection on.. haha, I'm forgetting what it's called. From Erdnase; simple switch? To cards, pretty simple, but also difficult to get away with.

Oct 19, 2007
My guess is that it's culling... It seems like an essential move and I've heard tons of people asking for it

-ZG
There is the 'Roadrunner Cull' by Kostya Kimlat your best option. He has so much experience on this move, and he explains it great. Go get it, everyone would recommend it.

Dec 22, 2007
I'm guessing it's "The Spread."

Many people don't know how to spread a deck of cards nowadays. Jason England is very good at it. They'll probably gonna charge like $15.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results