Yet Another Playing Card Design

Jan 21, 2008
I like the second back design a lot, especially the center wheel. The sort of dragon eye looking things didn't seem to work though. TThey'd be better if they were placed on the card somehow so that they looked something like they would on a dragon's face but the way they are now looks like disfigured dragon's face or just randomly pasted dragon eyeballs. Aside from that, I think the design is awesome.

The ace is good too but I think it should be reworked. The spiraled sides on the ace doesn't do it for me and it wouldn't really fit with the back designs.

Aug 7, 2008
not bad, like the comments above, the back design makes me feel a bit dizzy though, but i love the idea.

check out mine if you get the time.

Oct 25, 2007
Looks a bit too busy for my taste.

Looks nice though, but you might want to tone it down the art work on the back design.

Just my opinion.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Sweet. I think they would look awesome if there were various shades of dark tones within the detail. It would make it easier to look at and more interesting...

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I think the ace of spades pip might be a little much, but I like the back with the circle back. Nice job man. The little circle thing looks like one of the Nike Shox logos. Ha.

Oct 13, 2008
I like the tribal AoS, but I think the back designs are a bit crowded. Get something just as tribal on the back (tan/brown cards would be SEXY), and I would love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!,
Sun|Sky

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results