Five good card tricks to do in school

knowlage is powerful, learn everything you can and converse it to differ environment then perform it, that what I do and that's why I would never run out of tricks. (make sure you learn them well b4 perfroming it)

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
heat up the coin

when i first tried to bend a coin i had a really hard time since euros are thicker than american coins. What worked for me was to heat up the coin with a lighter so it became easier to bend . Though i still havent figured the best way to bend it without leaving any kind of marks.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
when i first tried to bend a coin i had a really hard time since euros are thicker than american coins. What worked for me was to heat up the coin with a lighter so it became easier to bend . Though i still havent figured the best way to bend it without leaving any kind of marks.

To bend a coin without leaving marks wrap it with something say a card a piece of card board just something to protect the coin or use DG excuse

" My Fingernails are made of steel."

or accually go out and by a coin bender

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
To bend a coin without leaving marks wrap it with something say a card a piece of card board just something to protect the coin or use DG excuse

" My Fingernails are made of steel."

or accually go out and by a coin bender

thanks for the advice. ithink i will stick with "my fingernails are made of steel" though . :D

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Us have to use pliers to bend a coin, and try to wrap it in a card. Also you could borrow a quarter, fingerpalm the bent coin, do a switch, put the bent coin in there hand and have them close their hand really tight and pretend to use psychokinesis to bend the coin.

if your into card magic, a good ambitious card routine, two card monte, or even daniel madison's 'heritage' is a good one to try. ive done 'heritage' several times to large tables of people, and the reactions are incredible. // as far as my favorite ones go:

1. Heritage
2. Angels (taught on the UltraGaff DVD)
3. Two Card Monte
4. Bruised
5. (Soon to be) Thread

those are the 5 (well 4 for now) that i do no matter what. in between ill throw in some mentalism, and some sponge ball routines too.

Jul 7, 2008
for school
i use
1.5speed
2.biddle
3.distortion
4.Dr.Daleys last trick
5.Anything with the gaffs
i also do rubberband tricks and a lil bit of coin magic

Nov 10, 2007
In my opinion here are the top 5 card tricks I do at school that get best reactions:
Technique by matthew mello, Please get this it is awesome
COLD Dee Christopher amazing always great reactions
Erdnase color change the effect that got me known in school
Here then There the 2nd effect that got me know in school
My favorite effect sandwich routine

Apr 15, 2008
Biddle
Stigmata
Card inbetween jokers
Blue card- where their card turns blue in a whole red deck and then the blue card changes into the second selection made.
ACR
Subway
Hoffzy Osbourne-working on it.

Nov 19, 2008
i do magic at school all the time. i found the best and most angleproof to be

hand to mouth (well, hell, why would angles affect that, the misdirection is so good)
any sandwich effects ( i personally do either royale with cheese or jokers find it)
card to pocket or card to wallet
almost embarrassing
and ambitious card ( which may be cliche but is totally awesome)

Th best tricks to perform at school for me is

cards accross (only when there is enough time) Alternate marked with star
rifle force reveal
angle zero (i like to make the corner appear in text books)
witness (also when there is time)
2 card monte
here then there*

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Ambitious Classic - Larry Jennings > Easy to master card Miracles # 4
Culligula Triumph - Kostya Kimlet > Roadrunner cull
Back In time - Joshua Jay/ Jay Sankey > Joshua Jay's Close-up up Close vol 3
Here then There - Ken Garr > Talk about tricks
Oil and Water - Joshua Jay > Talk about tricks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results