Holiday Promotions

D

Deleted member 2755

Their prizes are pretty awesome. ;)

Looking forward to what Theory 11 is giving away. :D

-Doug

Sep 20, 2008
i dont get why everyone's hyped about this (obviously except for the F**kin 100 Deck give away. 100 Ghosts/100 Split spades? Wow. Just wow)

anyways, isnt the promotion a One-Go sort of thing?

E.g. on one transaction you have to reach $250 in order to qualify for product 1.

it sounds more like a money making scheme rather than a giveaway.

I'm buying 250 bucks worth so I'm gonna get the free ultragaff! And I'm getting all three ultra gaff dvds too so I get another ultra gaff!

Lets take that person above for example:

The three Ultragaff deck dvd's costs $90. but it comes with a free Ultragaff deck. That's cool.

u'll need another $160 to access the other free gaff deck. and this should be done in ONE transaction only. (meaning it cant add up, or so i've read.)

The only Decent 'give away' there is the Vinyl sticker. that's cool. stick that in your card clip or something, or in your folder. to me, it sounds more like a money making scam. it'd be better if it was a point system.

E.g. 1 deck of red bikes = 10 points

200 points = 1 custom deck. etc.

ANYWHO: it seems like im just ranting on.. im just wondering if there's other people with my idea...

i dont get why everyone's hyped about this (obviously except for the F**kin 100 Deck give away. 100 Ghosts/100 Split spades? Wow. Just wow)

E.g. on one transaction you have to reach $250 in order to qualify for product 1.

The three Ultragaff deck dvd's costs $90. but it comes with a free Ultragaff deck. That's cool.

u'll need another $160 to access the other free gaff deck. and this should be done in ONE transaction only. (meaning it cant add up, or so i've read.)

The only Decent 'give away' there is the Vinyl sticker. that's cool. stick that in your card clip or something, or in your folder. to me, it sounds more like a money making scam. it'd be better if it was a point system.

ANYWHO: it seems like im just ranting on.. im just wondering if there's other people with my idea...

You act like I'll get nothing in return for that 250 bucks. I'm getting all of Card College, Maximum Entertainment, Making magic real, Stigmata, and a sweet three DVD set. And then two free ultra gaffs and a sticker! I'd say that's a great deal.

I see what you mean, but seriously, what do you want them to do start throwing around 100 dollar gifts because you spend 200 bucks? And don't forget all the prizes you could win.

u'll need another $160 to access the other free gaff deck. and this should be done in ONE transaction only. (meaning it cant add up, or so i've read.) The only Decent 'give away' there is the Vinyl sticker. that's cool. stick that in your card clip or something, or in your folder. to me, it sounds more like a money making scam. it'd be better if it was a point system.

E.g. 1 deck of red bikes = 10 points 200 points = 1 custom deck. etc.

I think a point to be made is that to buy a whole heap of stuff to get a sticker and deck of cards, it's pointless.
Another point is that if you DO end up wanting to buy enough gear that you find yourself in one of the three brackets then you get something cool thrown in as an extra, plus you get entered into the draw to win one of the prizes.

Ellusionist does not need to give anything away free, and neither does T-11. That they do is a credit to them both, dontcha' think? Last time they had those Bolted cases up for grabs I managed to land myself one (and very nice it is too), but that's only cos' I had enough stuff I wanted to buy so I ended with up with one for nothing as far as I'm concerned. This year, I'd love to get hold of another one, but I'm not gonna' be able to as there's not $300 worth of stuff I wanna' buy.

So...like...well...?...yeah, so you see what I'm saying?....no....?...oh....hmmmm....well, like I said to the guy, "Listen buddy, that card wasn't there before so you're wrong"...and he was all like,"No, it was," and i was all like, "no...it wasn't, can't you hear straight, what? are ya' not listening to me,"...and that was when Marilyn got up and walked out and it was all over the stupid moose, and i said to Garry, "What's the deal there?" and he said to me "Well you remember the thing she had with Paul and the Ace of Clubs?" and I was all like, "Ahh bugger, I forgot about that"...?....and then there was that thing with the porpoise but i don't wanna' get into it....

Rabid

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
hey, hahahaha, I was pretty hyped with the promotions, but the money needed is way too much...

I just bought frozen(I really liked it) and 6 decks of ghosts, besides if Im lucky i will be one of the 100 people who will get their free blue gaff deck with their frozen dvd.... I think is a deal that will work for me, besides , Im looking forward for the prizes, that 250$ coupon or the 100 decks looks nice.... b the way, Im still in those promotions If I bought them today? I am kind of confused...

Cheers:D

hey, hahahaha, I was pretty hyped with the promotions, but the money needed is way too much...

I just bought frozen(I really liked it) and 6 decks of ghosts, besides if Im lucky i will be one of the 100 people who will get their free blue gaff deck with their frozen dvd.... I think is a deal that will work for me, besides , Im looking forward for the prizes, that 250$ coupon or the 100 decks looks nice.... b the way, Im still in those promotions If I bought them today? I am kind of confused...

Cheers:D

ANY purchase in between now and Dec. 24th will enter you into the drawing for the prise.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Jajaja, Let's put it this way....Im not a guy who has a lot of money, and we all know that a lot of ellusionist customers are little kids with rich daddys who wants to do magic tricks like the guys of celebracadabra( Im not saying that EVERY KID, a lot of those kids could kick my *^& anyday)

think it like this, a lot of kids bought ALOT of stuff for couple hundred of dollars, and now you can spend that and besides you are getting something free, Im sure that a lot of little kids are going to be happy with their first edition black ghost...

AND IM NOT JEAOLUS( well, a little)Im happy with the stuff I have, so, if you dont like the promotions,DONT RANT ABOUT THEM, there are guys that are going to actually use them,so everyone just be happy and have a nice crhistmas.:D

Personally I'm fine with the holiday promotions E is doing. $75 bucks for a sticker is kinda steep but, what do you expect them to do? They're not going to give you something that is worth 20 bucks if you spend 75, it is a company and they're trying to make a profit. I see it as completely reasonable.

However, the Prizes you could win look very cool. The 100 decks and the street package look good.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results