Flourishing

Nov 18, 2008
Where can I start off with flourishing? I want to start but dont know the best place to go.Any help?

And also, hello!

May 19, 2008
manchester
everyones gonna say the same (ish) thing...

1. get encyclopedia of playing card flourishes

2. get disk 3 of the trilogy

3. get xb1

4. get disk 2 from the trilogy

5. get motion

6. get the system

ta - dar, your a flourisher :)

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hey there, welcome to the forums. For future reference, there is a separate flourishing forum where you can post these type of questions

There are several places where you can start. One of the best DVDs for beginners is Xtreme Beginnerz vol. 1 by De'vo. It teaches all the basic fundamentals of card flourishing

Another DVD you might want to check out is The System by Dan and Dave Buck. It teaches a wide variety of complex two handed cuts.

hope that helps,

-Kevin

May 19, 2008
manchester
it doesnt REALLY matter, I was ASUMING that he would work through everything.

well I thought I would answer with a list of things/dvds/books he could buy

The Heckler

Banned
Nov 30, 2008
All you need and ever will need to buy is Brian Tudor's ShowOff Volume 1 & 2, you can get them at penguin magic.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
All you need and ever will need to buy is Brian Tudor's ShowOff Volume 1 & 2, you can get them at penguin magic.

Now I'd have to disagree those are the only things you'll ever need. There's some good stuff on there, but it's a little more advanced and the only things I use from there now are What the hell happened to sybil, revolution, and bad habit/very bad habit.

-Kevin

Jan 31, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results