Psychokinetic Touches by Banachek (Book)

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
well i got some extra money and i saw Psychokinetic Touches by Banachek (Book) and it got my attention...does any one have any back up or any type of opinion on this book...i have heard good thins about it, but i would like to hear some more opinions even if they are bad

Thanks for you help
and have a good one

Sep 20, 2008
Hello,

I too have also heard good things about it. Though i havent read it, i am in the same position as you- and im very confident (through various research) that it is a good purchase. =]

Edit:

oh and im buying it sometime this Xmas. (when i get the money.. lol)

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I bought this book a while back.
And it is a good purchase.
Although when you first read the method, you might doubt it and feel that you have been ripped off. But once you perform it... its just..... awesome.
for 13 bucks, a small booklet may seem very little.
But the gems inside is just great.
The effect is basically having to people sitting down, each on the other side of the room. You touch one of them, but both of them feel it.
The method is pretty straight forward and pretty easy after a few practises. The main hard part of this routine is the "juicing". If you are able to set the scene and atmosphere just right, the audience will cry and scream. This isnt something you would usually do in a big tralala party where everyone is drunk and happy. If you were say in a museum or dark house or something, then perfect.
This routine does require some audience management. If you dont tell them what to do properly and they do not follow your orders, you can easily get busted. All these things are explained in the booklet.
I highly recommend this for the beginner and advanced.
If you want a similiar effect, you can look at Daniel Garcia's Hair in the Loops DVDs.

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
I bought this book a while back.
And it is a good purchase.
Although when you first read the method, you might doubt it and feel that you have been ripped off. But once you perform it... its just..... awesome.
for 13 bucks, a small booklet may seem very little.
But the gems inside is just great.
The effect is basically having to people sitting down, each on the other side of the room. You touch one of them, but both of them feel it.
The method is pretty straight forward and pretty easy after a few practises. The main hard part of this routine is the "juicing". If you are able to set the scene and atmosphere just right, the audience will cry and scream. This isnt something you would usually do in a big tralala party where everyone is drunk and happy. If you were say in a museum or dark house or something, then perfect.
This routine does require some audience management. If you dont tell them what to do properly and they do not follow your orders, you can easily get busted. All these things are explained in the booklet.
I highly recommend this for the beginner and advanced.
If you want a similiar effect, you can look at Daniel Garcia's Hair in the Loops DVDs.

thanks
i have a question, do you have to do the routine they tell you in the book or can you create your own routines and still do it.

Feb 22, 2008
I'd say it's a good purchase. I use this technique most of the time at first, and I always have another method as a backup, but as long as banacheks method works and they don't have any clue i just leave it that way(unless someone asks me to do it again, then I use the other method, for people who want to know that method, check out loops volume 2 and I think you'll get the idea, and I use their arm instead of their nose and use a different routine). The people won't have any clue. If you're into mentalism, and are creative in how to use this it's a killer. It is completely improptu and can be performed almost anywhere anytime. In my opinion definitely worth the money if you want to put some tought into an effect. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helped.

Feb 22, 2008
Excuse me. I didn't see somebody already said that thing about the loops dvd=P. sorry for that. And by the way, just my opinion, but I use it at partys. With the right patter it's even easier to do, because the other people aren't even aware that you began the trick, and once you get them in, you already did the dirty work.

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
Thanks that really helps and I'm so waiting outside my house at 32 degrees for UPS to come...and I'll look into the Loop DVD

I agreey with sciffydof. Once you learn the method you may be let down, but once you actually do it - the reactions are priceless. Great effect but you have to actually do it to grasp how good it actually is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results