Improve Yourself - Music

Hey All,

Yesterday I was sitting at work at my desk, with my headphones on and I started to realize something.

Every song I listened to, I pictured a Magic/Flourishing video that could go with it. Parts of the song seemed to fit better with different moves, and some songs didnt seem to flow at all for a video.

Theres always been a few songs that I have wanted to film something to, and I would suggest (and hope!) that im not the only one, so I thought it was a great idea to do a little project.

Take this opportunity to film a magic or flourishing video to a song you have either wanted to for a while, or something that matches perfectly to either the magic/flourishing, or your own style.

Take your time, and get everything right.

Take this opportunity to do something different, perhaps learn a new flourish, a new effect, do some coin magic if your a card magician etc.

Before you start filming, post up what Song and Artist you will be using and if you will be doing something different, and if so what it is.

Really looking forward to seeing some great stuff.

At the end of it all, I will organize for a couple of the better videos, to recieve some cards or a prize of some sort.

For me;

Song: Intermission
Artist: TerraFirma's new album (South Australian Music)
Objective: My first ever flourishing video (Im a magician

Have fun with it guys :)

Matty

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I will be making another video, this time using:

Song: How it ends
Artist: Devotchka

It's the song for the Gears of War 2 trailer, I know ;). It'll be a street performance video/ Flourish video!

Gustav

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
is it O.K. if it's a part of a song, and it's dlourishing to complete a magcial thing?

I find music to be a big inspiration in whatever it is I'm doing. Whether it's magic or scriptwriting. It always gives me ideas. I can picture certain scenes of a film to go perfectly with a piece of music that I'm listening to. I then write it down. Matt, I'm going to take your challenge! :). Thanks for the inspiration to get inspiration. :p

Mitch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results