Problems with Extreme Burn

Sep 2, 2007
I have extreme burn and its a great effect, however living in Australia I have had problems using Australian currency.

Please PM me if you have any thoughts or write them here, without exposure.

Thanks Scott.

Sep 2, 2007
No it's not in the size, it is in the paper. The Australian currency note is made out of a plastic sort of paper and doesn't like to bend very well.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yeah, Norway has similar currency - our bills are all different shapes n sizes. And, our coins have holes in them. The coins!

933753889_6c92152450.jpg

krone.jpg

Gustav

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
there are other methods for using extreme burn. you dont have to restrict yourselfs from changing money to money. in the prophet dvd tom mentions one of the origional application where the magician changed sheets of paper to money. you can change old money into new money. blank sheets of paper in to a prediction. pics of chris kenner into pics of katie

Sep 2, 2007
The whole in the Australian notes doesn't actually cause a problem. PM me if ya want to know how this is done.

The problem with the Australian notes is that they don't bend well, so trying to bend the notes and keep them bent and flat doesn't work so well.... if ya get my drift!

The USA currency is like a paper.... so went bent in half..... it stays bent and flat on your palm.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results