360 and higher OHR/Rev Erdnase

Jun 10, 2008
Keene, TX
I recently got down a 360 revolution and I was wondering who else has been able to achieve this. Any one has a 540? If so can you share any tips?

Apr 16, 2008
i believe the first one to do a 360 revolution on video was jonas, then sebastien published his version of it. not long after Luka did a 360 rev erdnase in his vid. and very recently Kent did a 540 revolution and 540 rev erdnase in his last video. so yeah other people have done it :)

if you want tips on the 360 revolution i would recomand sebastien's tutorial, he gives some really good advice.

dimitri.

Jun 10, 2008
Keene, TX
I first saw jonas do a 360 in a video. Then I saw Kent do it in I think his second video. Then I saw the tutorial from sebastian. Then I saw Kent do both a 540 rev and a 540 rev erdnase. He took it to the(I thought then) logical extreme. And you say there is an infinite one?! That is awesome. Clearly I am amazed.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't like how jerky these 360s , 540s, or higher are. They aren't really in my mind a 360/540, its just a couple 180s back-to-back. Like a erdnase go-round v2 (the spinning aerial) now THAT can be done 360, 720 whatever all at once. Or the kickflip part in skater cut, you can do a smooth 360 or whatev. but the versions of this rev cut are very choppy and jerky, not smooth (altho de_lux's was close) so I think, just do two fast regular rev cuts for the same effect.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i'd disagree on the 360 aspect, but with 540 and the pinky having to lose control over the edge, then it becomes a little more choppy... but tbh im very happy with my 360 revolution, it doesnt have to be fast at all to be smooth, it can be done both ways :D

The Heckler

Banned
Nov 30, 2008
I don't like how jerky these 360s , 540s, or higher are. They aren't really in my mind a 360/540, its just a couple 180s back-to-back. Like a erdnase go-round v2 (the spinning aerial) now THAT can be done 360, 720 whatever all at once. Or the kickflip part in skater cut, you can do a smooth 360 or whatev. but the versions of this rev cut are very choppy and jerky, not smooth (altho de_lux's was close) so I think, just do two fast regular rev cuts for the same effect.

yeah yeah thats what she said.I bet you cant do it thats why you are talking smack.Doing two one hand revolutions is just lazy and takes no skill.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results