Thread Question

how much do you guys think it will be?? or better how much is it exactly??
just a thought because i want to get my money ready, and ive searched the forums and they had this question but it didnt get answered...so if its answered can u plz send me a link?? and this will be one of my first purchases in a LONG time since ive "stopped" magic but i want to get back into it especially this killer effect by wayne

plz dont post anything saying something else all i just wanna know is the cost or how much do u guy think it will be?? thats all

thnx
- [K/P]

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
there are like 5 threads on this already, besides that if you've gone to his site like even once in the last week and half he has plastered it all around it, on his daily updates, on his store.. its 25 dollars at his store and 30 at retailers after the 1st of december. search before you make a new thread

thnx for the people that followed what i only needed and what i only asked for =) i apprecieate it

if your just here to say something else and get all butthurt then dont waste it, go do it somewhere else...like really im not even going to argue its simple just answer it or dont

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results