Best trick of '08

Sep 1, 2007
best reaction I have ever get is on 5 speed. killer ending and so clean.i vote for 5 speed. CK is best:)

If we're talking best re-released trick, then maybe, but remember, this is more or less the same trick from Out of Control...

Nov 10, 2007
The best trick of 08' without a doubt must be:
Book:
Collateral
DVD
Technique
1 on 1:
Blueprint
Deck of Cards:
White centurions
Trick:
TRIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
Best dvd: Dangerous.
Best:book collateral.
Best trick: overkill from collateral
Best XCM move. Quad Helix.

I am not a mega fan om DM, he has just had a good year.

And I dont remember far back this year.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
If Rich Ferguson's tagged is as good as it looks, I would vote on that. It looks freaking amazing, if it was simple I would buy it in an instant.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I have to say Extreme Burn, Universal Impression, Andrew Gerard's Self Lighting Matchbook from Lit, and eXile were all winners for 2008 for me. If I had to narrow it down to one, I have to say Universal Impression wins trick of the year.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
People should specify which Tagged. If you look at Ellusionist you can see that they are coming out with two "Tagged" which are completely different. Both of them are great, though.

Feb 22, 2008
For me it is thread, it's practical, has a fast set-up and once you're prepared you begin clean, end clean, and leave your audience wondering what the f*** just happened. So yeah thread is my favorite effect for 2008, It was really worth the price.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results