theory11 holiday contest 2008 - details TONIGHT @ 11:00pm EST

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight at 11:00pm EST in the forums, news section, AND media section, see complete details of the theory11 holiday contest 2008. It was a tough task in attempt to one-up what we did last year... but we did it.

A new 1-on-1 will also be posted tonight at 11; be there for it and also listen out for some other news we may post at the same time... ;)

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Jeez...Its going to be a big night here.

Looking forward to it. Wonder what the "other news" is?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hell, just think how hard it'll be next year...

I agree. Next year we plan to have the grand prize be Jello, spoonfed to the winner personally by Chris Kenner while simultaneously serenaded by a choir composed of Dan and Dave, Daniel Madison, and Andrei Jikh singing Christmas carols and/or the Backstreet Boys greatest hits.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Argh. Ill have to stay up till, 3am to get this message, but it'll be worth it.

btw, is it going to be some kind of contest/activity which ends after an hour? Just so I know whether I should go to sleep and do the contest/activity after I slept, or If i'll have to sleep deprive myself...:p

Gustav

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I agree. Next year we plan to have the grand prize be Jello, spoonfed to the winner personally by Chris Kenner while simultaneously serenaded by a choir composed of Dan and Dave, Daniel Madison, and Andrei Jikh singing Christmas carols and/or the Backstreet Boys greatest hits.

Take off the Backstreet boys and that will be a good prize indeed.

Oct 23, 2007
lol I like how everyones like "omg t11 is awsome" (which it is) when you dont know whats happening...

wonder what its gonner be...

well t11 is awsome for them to be working all the time for us, just the 1on1 is a big and diffucult job.not even all of the snc and weekly updates and the dairys. so yes t11 is awsome.grammer skill {-l--------} just to let you guys know so plz don't bag i am working on it.

D

Deleted member 2755

Do we have to buy something to participate? or is it like the snc?

You will have to buy something. Last year's contest was awesome. It involved Guardians. Several random Guardian decks had a weird looking deck seal. If you got one of those, then you won. Don't remember the prizes, but they were crazy.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results