The Real Tivo 3.0

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
The beauty of the Tivo 2.0 cut was it was extremly visual. I felt that their was to much cover done with this version, but it's still a great effect.I bet that it uses doubles though.

Nice job though.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
*sigh*

It looked exactly like what it did. It looked like you did a 'move' which wasn't so clean, and when you're performing for an audience, the last thing you want is for them to see and hear you do a 'move'.

Gustav

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Actually, I think I saw someone on youtube post something here about a face up tivo 2.0. You should search it up, it looks almost the same as yours.

Gustav

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I didn't really care for the awkward loud noise, and the non-alligned cards. Definitely something to keep looking into, though. Make it quiter, and find a better way to re-allign the cards on the deck, and it'll be awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
the hermann pass is a great move but i wanted something less angle sensitive and that fit how i perform. just to note, i filmed this as an idea, in one take this morning and am well aware that it looks not so good. but thanks to everyone who has commented and critiqued it.

Nov 10, 2007
I did not like it much at all I thought it was done very poorly and keep working on it. Listen to what adjones said.
Why would you post something that basically exposes the trick?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results