Shadow Coins routines.

Aug 31, 2007
What are your opinions on the shadow coins / chink-a-chink routines? Personally, I think it is one of the most magical looking effects you can do with coins. Fast paced and insanely visual.

I'm looking for a good source to learn shadow coins (or a chink-a-chink) routine. I don't really like the four coin variations and I don't mind incorporating a gimmick. Any recommendations? I've heard good things about Ammar's Easy to Master Money Miracles vol. 2.

Sep 2, 2007
Daniel Garcia has really visual shadow coin routine called Sh4de (Shade). You should definitely check that out if your interested

Aug 31, 2007
I am familiar with Garcia's Only 4. Personally I don't like the limitations imposed by using only 4 coins (in my opinion, not as clean of a display). I rather make a sacrifice to use something extra and ditch if it means the routine looks cleaner.

I have the ending for that routine, where all the coins go at once. It's in the MME that I received from Chris and Katie. Really nice and visual. I'm still working on getting it smooth, but definitely worth the time.

No, this is no gimmick. And I don't think it's marketed anywhere other than the Magic Man Examiner (MME). :D

Aug 31, 2007
Hey Joshua, I know you're a big coin magic fan. Which routines do you think are good? I do have a e[ set so I don't mind using that.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
I'm more partial to "matrix" routines than the shadow coins varieties. I like using cards for cover... there's so much more you can do.

I have a routine with only four coins and one card that I have to film for you guys... I'm hoping to confound a few of you with it. Watch the media section.

Scott.

agree with scott, the routine that are bare handed i like are roths, kenners, and gartners, ammars looks nice too but i never learned it but i think it similar to roths with a different extra

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results