Regarding Piracy/Torrents

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
I get that you guys want to try all aspects of magic, but do you really need to practice necromancy too? =P

Haiyooooooooo.

Also, I do like the idea of some kind of subscription service like that. Maybe if it was something like pay X for a year and you get every 1-on-1 as it is released during that time frame and maybe some kind of discount on the other downloads or a product discount in general.

Feb 6, 2009
Personally although I don't agree with Piracy I can understand why people do it. You go in a shop, and see a coat you like, you try it on then buy it. You take it home, decide you don't like it as much as you do and can take it back. The point is here you know at every point EXACTLY what you are getting. You know if you are going to wear it and if not you can take it back. Unfortunatly magic has done this to itself. There is no quality control point at all in the industry and anyone can release what ever the hell they like. The difference is it isn't a couple of quid spent on a naff film or of 50p of a single from an albulm. You spent 20-30 quid on 1 trick on a dvd and if it doesn't suit you you as a consumer are screwed. You can't return it and your left with an item that is of no use to you whatsoever. The argument of "some people say it's worth 3 times the price of the dvd" is pointless because twice as many people say its a piece of a string with a paperclip and that its utterly useless. The only way piracy is going to stop is when magicians start to be a bit more honest with each other and stop trying to take each other for a ride to make a quick buck. It's up to the creators to set the trend, not the consumers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results