My Christmas List

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
well, i guess when people share what they are asking for they are giving him ideas as to what else to check out... (except for me cause i'm stupid :( )
You're not stupid at all. :)

I actually liked your post. Too many people take sharing time with the family for granted, I love Christmas because I get to see all my family and we have all have fun... Whether that be cheating at monopoly by claiming things we don't have or rushing for the last yorkshire pudding.

There are more things than magic.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

I actually liked your post. Too many people take sharing time with the family for granted, I love Christmas because I get to see all my family and we have all have fun... Whether that be cheating at monopoly by claiming things we don't have or rushing for the last yorkshire pudding.

- Sean

AMEN TO THAT. The only "magic" related thing I would like are cards, but that's not even high up on my list. Hell, I don't have a list. I just want a relaxing break with my friends and family. Lots of good food is always an added bonus.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

- Sean

Agreed. Spending time with family is magic. I like that.

Aug 31, 2007
Tagged by Sanders
Bicycle Guardians
Bicycle Centurions
Frozen
Spongeballs
13 steps to mentalism
Election

That's all i got so far. Does this look diverse enough to have some good routines? Is there anything i should add based on these choices? I was thinking about W:H's Thread but idk about it. Suggestions at all?

hahaha Frozen spongeballs

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Here's mine:

Harry Lorayne's Apocalypse Book #1
Ed Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique
Verbal Magic by Juan Tamariz
A MAGIC Magazine subscription renewal
Past Midnight by Benjamin Earl
Bricks of Bikes (I usually get about 6-7 LOL)

May 19, 2008
manchester
ummmmm i dont normally have my family round at christmas (they live in germany anddd ireland)

so....

coin two (im not sure about this any more)
fake ciggaretts (im 13)
eXile (yes yes like every one else)
jump shoes (dunno where you can buy em though)
rings (oh yeah)
a dock for my mp3 player (im always losing the earphones)
frozen (dunno about this)

and thats its...

for mentalism buy 13 steps, read and practice stuff with billets, you can quite easily now do almost every mentalism trick that involves "reading minds"

AND get practicle mental effects - also very good.

Sep 1, 2007
Here's mine:

Harry Lorayne's Apocalypse Book #1
Ed Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique
Verbal Magic by Juan Tamariz
A MAGIC Magazine subscription renewal
Past Midnight by Benjamin Earl
Bricks of Bikes (I usually get about 6-7 LOL)

Why Bikes? If you're going to get that many cards, get some Tally-Hos or Arrcos.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Here's my Magic Christmas list:

A few Split Spades Deck

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
well guitar hero world tour band bundle of course :D

but magic wise idk..

some S&M's, maybe a karnival deck, no real flourishing stuff...

ooh maybe a porper, my old E clip from last crimbo is a little worn...

Dec 12, 2008
Dangerous (both dvd's)
Gecko- ellusionist (obviously)
Tagged- not the dog tag one
$Money$- to get the other tagged and a brick of propagandas
BentTouchSlink

Some smaller things: Invisible thread, fanning powder, and other stuff that I can't remember!!!
I know that I'm getting one of the crash course dvd's, but I don't remember which one.

Oh yeah, and the Guitar Hero World Tour band set. I got a call that it was in the store, but they got the guitar kit by accident. We can't find it anywhere (Wii version) so I probaly won't get it.

Dec 12, 2008
Your all asking for exile. I have it and it is not as good as you think. When you get you'll ask yourself why you didn't think of it. But it is cool, and easy.

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
christmas list

This will be the first year i don't have a christmas list....
With the economy and all me and my wife are just worrying about giving the kids a good christmas, Even though our furnace took a crap on us last night and found out its going to be thousands of dollars for a new one which sux cuz we dont have that kind of money. So my only wish this year is to have heat of course somehow and for my kids to have a very good christmas!

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
to see all my friends in my home town, (probably wont happen)

magic wise

propaganda
mirrors
tally hos
invis deck
wynns
split spades
coin bite

the system
$money for either paper engine/brian tudor gen x/forces unseen

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results