Justin Miller's Website

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Does anyone know when Justin's site will be back up? It's been down for awhile now. And will his new effects be available soon?
http://www.closeupjm.com/
If no one knows it's okay. I was just wondering because everything he does is top notch.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 2755

I spoke with Justin about this fairly recently. Justin's webmaster, Aron Prin's, had his site taken down a little while ago. Justin's site was hosted by Aron who no longer works for Justin. As soon as Justin gets a new webmaster, you'll be able to get his stuff. However, you can still get Justin's material from both Ellusionist and Kozmo.

As for Captured and Legend, not even Justin knows when that will be released. ;) They are working on some final touches.

The M5 DVD has no release date announced yet.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

I talked to justin and he said it was cuz his guy who does his site is being with his girlfriend alot more now lol

Yes. He got a girlfriend and has a lot of work right now. He doesn't have much time for magic anymore.

-Doug

Hey guys. Thanks for the interest in my site and my material.
Aron has a new life now and I wish him all the best..hopefully he will come back to his magical path but I can not see the future.

As for my site I have plans to get it back and running and better than before but when that is is anyones guess..
JM

I have been talking to Justin Miller a lot the past few weeks. And I have nothing but good things to say about my interactions with him. He has been super friendly, quick to get back to me. and Above all he helping me get my magic to the next level. I had to opportunity to sit on skype with him a few times, and the guy is so down to earth, helpful, and supportive. But he wont hesitate to tell you the truth. I love that. I know there have been some issues in the past with him. but be serious, everyone makes mistakes. The old Justin is back, and if you have not had a chance to check out his site and some of his new effects you are really missing out. There are some amazing pieces of magic, most of which are for download. I know this sounds like an Ad for JM, but it was not intend to be, and I do stand by every word. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Apr 18, 2010
Casey,
Your very welcome!..Contrary to what you MAY hear about me..I really do care about my fans and customers.
JM

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. Thanks for the interest in my site and my material.
Aron has a new life now and I wish him all the best..hopefully he will come back to his magical path but I can not see the future.

As for my site I have plans to get it back and running and better than before but when that is is anyones guess..
JM

Everyone/JM,

Well, we're three years later... 3 girlfriends and 2000 decks of cards and im back on track!
Soon i'll start working on JM's new site which should release within 1/2 months from now :)

Just a little update ;)
Regards,
Aron

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results