Planting Something on a Spectator

ZimFasa

Banned
Jul 28, 2008
I see a lot of ideas, mostly for Angle Zero, that involve planting things on a spectator. How do you accomplish this without them noticing??

Jul 20, 2008
Dallas
Probably in the spectators pocket, and the corner from Angle Zero

Which pocket?
There's an idea in ONE (Daniel Madison) that loads in into the breast pocket.

Alternatively, you could use a common pickpocket technique,
in which by bumping into someone, you create somewhat of a diversion as you secretly load the corner. A common term is "bigger action covers the smaller action"

So, as you see, it really depends where you want it loaded, and the circumstances. I've actually borrowed somebodies phone, and just held the corner behind it, as I put it back into their pocket. This is something you'd use in a casual situation as best, but it definately works.

Combine two things; A stooge, (Obviously not the person your doing it to, someone else), and any way of get the the card out of the deck and to your mate (Stooge). Then while all the attention is on you, your mate can put the card anywhere.

Not really sure if this is exposure, feel free to tell me otherwise. If anyone needs any help, PM me.

Cheers, Tom

Cheers, Tom.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Perform a top pocket ditch on the spec, which may be learned from Bobo's.

Perform a diversionary effect that allows you to load the corner somewhere else. a card to specs pocket would work very nicely, and can be executed with the same kinds of subtleties as a regular card to pocket routine.

CL

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Perform a diversionary effect that allows you to load the corner somewhere else. a card to specs pocket would work very nicely, and can be executed with the same kinds of subtleties as a regular card to pocket routine.

CL

Reminds me of Connected by Peter Harrison.

Nov 12, 2008
Angle Zero

maybe u could use this for other effects but the idea is pretty simple. In the demo, DM outs the corner in the clocks hand. You could just as well use a common pickpocketting technique to slip the piece underneath the watch. To accomplish this, it would be easy to use a bigger piece.

I dont really read the other responses, so if somebody alreafy suggested this, im sorry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results