My favourites of 2008 review.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Hello!

Are you like me, tired of buying effects that looks fantastic in the preview video, or just looks good for one angle for 1 person? Then continue to read because im going to review my favourit effects of 2008!

The reason i did pick theese 3 effects are because they are all 100% practical and i would say 98,9% angle proff so you can performe them in any situation, you can do the effects at a party with people all over the place.

Psyche by Andrew Gerard:

Psyche is a signed coin bend, that does not use any benders during the routine. The great thing about this one is that it is more of a little routine then a quick effect.

First you borrow a coin from a spectator, putting it in their hand and you make it bend in their hand, you take the coin back and shows that the coin is a little bend, then you have the spectator sign it, and you vissually bends it even more.

The effect is very easy, vissual and uses allot of very cleaver psychology to really give the spectators an experience more then showing them a quick trick.

Andrew Gerard who was the head consulant for mindfreaks first seasons, then David Blaines, and now for keith berry has worked on and performed this for about 10 years, so its pretty close to perfect.

The price for this is around 44 dollars, but its really worth it. Its a well produced dvd, nothing speciall but with fantastic teaching.

Cardiac by Andrew Gerard:

Cardiac is Andrew Gerards pulse stop effect, which in my opinion is the best pulse stop effect ever created, and i doubt that someone will ever come upp with a better one. Why you ask? Because you really do stop your pulse at your wrist, without any gimmicks, 100% safe and impromptu.

The advantage this pulse stop effect has over others is that even if a doctor would take your pulse, they would not feel it because, it really is not there. Fantastic!

The price is around 19.90 which is a steal for this effect, this is a effect who would be worth paying 100´s of dollars for because its just so fantastic!

This is also something that Andrew Gerard has used in his stage show for about 10 years.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Because they are my favoutires of 2008, and i have not seen anyone around here talk about them.

And no the other effect was not going to be from andrew gerard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results