What cards?

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
Well i'm looking to get a few new decks of cards. I'm wondering, if they are releasing brown wynns again, should i get some? Also how are the centrions and the smoke and mirrors decks? Anything i should get off E? I'm looking for high quality finish but it's not a huge huge issue considering I rarely ever flourish.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
i do not think that they are releasing the brown wynns again.smoke and mirrors are nice as are the centurions, so id get one or two of deck. i also like the split spades. as for cards off e, i personally dont like them but that might just be me so youd have to call that. and pick up some tally-ho because they are awesome.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Yes, by all means get the Wynns if you can. I'm a big Wynn user so I'm showing a little favoritism.

To be honest a lot of custom decks are good from here and E. You have to just try some and see which ones you like. Read some reviews in the review section to help out a little and give you some ideas.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Yep... just 100 though so you gotta be fast.
I agree not very good chances. I've never been successful with the release windows. You can try ebay but you have to be willing to pay.

I would say start with what is easily available and less expensive. Your still going to get good quality. Then play with the more rare cards.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I would say start with what is easily available and less expensive. Your still going to get good quality. Then play with the more rare cards.

Exactly. You don't NEED the rarest/highest demand/newest/custom cards on the market. Just get a brick of Tally's and/or Bikes and see what you prefer.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
What time the window to buy the decks are open?

regards

Bryan

From the newsletter:

"Limited Release Window : Limited Edition

One special event. One night only. This Monday, December 1st at 11:00pm EST, theory11 will be unleashing an extremely limited, 100 deck special release window of White Centurions AND Brown Wynn Playing Cards.

We have never done a release window of both decks simultaneously. They are no longer in circulation and not publicly available on the theory11 site. All remaining quantities of both decks are being held in private reserves with the sole exception of special contests and events like Monday night.

These opportunities do not come often, and with only 100 decks of each up for grabs, this release window will last for just a few moments. Don't miss it."

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
I'm definitely gonna be there for the White Centurions. But my personal favourite - Bicycle Karnival Deck. You should check that out.
I've posted about this deck here in this forum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results