New 1-on-1 Tonight :: Jason England Returns

Sep 1, 2007
I really hope its the bottom deal because how often do you find an instructional video of that move? Usually the gambling dvds only show you how its done, but it doesn't really teach you the finer details of the move. For the pass, there are seriously thousands of books and dvds that teaches you this move and really goes into details on how to execute it.

Sep 30, 2008
Card mucking would also be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And perhaps there will be another card control SNC tomorrow. Things are lookin' up!

David

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I reserve my guess as the bottom deal also. There really aren't many in-depth explanations of this, and my bottom deal at the minute, well... just looks like I'm taking a card from the bottom of the deck.

Convincing.

-Sam H

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm personally hoping for the Classic Pass. ;) However, if its a different move, I'm sure it will be good. I've been loving England's 1 on 1's more than the others that have been coming out. Keep em coming Jason. ;) I'm sure whatever tonight is, it will be great.

-Doug

Sep 30, 2008
After reading all these...Center deal would be my best bet. What else could you go into for 30 minutes???

David

Jul 29, 2008
I bet the 1-on-1 tonight is going to be....

By Jason England and the thing he's going to teach is...

Going to be awesome...No really thought I would think it's the pass or some kind of utility move.

Sep 30, 2008
Ummmm, the Pass. Duh.

Ummmm, not really. Duh.
The site already features several shifts. While the shift could be used as a gambling move, Jason would probably be doing more hardcore gambling sleights than more card magic originated moves. However, I could be wrong. We just have to wait and see....

David

Jul 29, 2008
Sorry but I've read a few posts about card mucking but I've never heard of it before. Can anyone explain what this is? Thanks!

Peace, Bryan

Ummmm, not really. Duh.
The site already features several shifts. While the shift could be used as a gambling move, Jason would probably be doing more hardcore gambling sleights than more card magic originated moves. However, I could be wrong. We just have to wait and see....

David

There is one "normal" shift. The SWE. And that is worthless for many many many things the Pass does.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results