Distortion

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I have been reading posts about distortion and i have heard there is a gimmick. If there is a gimmick, do you need a spesific pack of cards to do it with. If so, i will just get indecent and some randome bycicls

All you need is a normal pack of playing cards that match the back color/design of your gimmick card. The gimmick is only 1 card, so all you need is a deck with matching backs and you'll be good to go. For example, if you bought a blue Bicycle backed Distortion gimmick, you would need to use a deck of blue backed Bicycles. Otherwise, your spectators might be a bit suspicious ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Why are you asking? You can't buy it til october... And what the guy above me said. For the first 300 it was 50/50

He's new to theory11, only 6 posts, there's no need to confront him with hostility or volatility. Being a neophyte, he probaby is not as well informed as others, such as you, who have been here longer, are.

He probably wanted to know if he had to buy a deck of Guardians in order to use the Distortion gimmick, for which he needs only a red or blue Bicycle deck.

Cheers,
JTM

He's new to theory11, only 6 posts, there's no need to confront him with hostility or volatility. Being a neophyte, he probaby is not as well informed as others, such as you, who have been here longer, are.

He probably wanted to know if he had to buy a deck of Guardians in order to use the Distortion gimmick, for which he needs only a red or blue Bicycle deck.

Cheers,
JTM

I did not mean to come off as hostile, I was just making sure he knew it's unbuyable at the moment.

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
All you need is a normal pack of playing cards that match the back color/design of your gimmick card. The gimmick is only 1 card, so all you need is a deck with matching backs and you'll be good to go. For example, if you bought a blue Bicycle backed Distortion gimmick, you would need to use a deck of blue backed Bicycles. Otherwise, your spectators might be a bit suspicious ;)

But what is i loose it lol

Sep 2, 2007
Nova Scotia
I am just wondering if it would be possible to Just buy the distortion gimmick after u have allready bought the DvD. Like could u get just the card, so we would have to put it together, or not. but i would like a variety of suits.
So if someone could get back to me on this that would be great.

I am just wondering if it would be possible to Just buy the distortion gimmick after u have allready bought the DvD. Like could u get just the card, so we would have to put it together, or not. but i would like a variety of suits.
So if someone could get back to me on this that would be great.
Yes. If you lose or break the gimmick or just want another one and you have already bought the DVD, there will be a replacement program where you'll be able to buy just the gimmick (but you need to buy the DVD + gimmick before you can buy the gimmick alone).

Sep 2, 2007
thats great and do you think you would beable to get red backed? or different suits?

Yeah, you can get a red back or a blue back, after October 1st; however, I wouldn't count on getting the gimmick for a different suit, as the gimmick is based on the DVD, which is about the four and six of diamonds.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results