David Stone Language

R:S

Jul 7, 2008
I dont have the dvd, but i think there is a language menu somewhere.
Of course, if it really is in french.... which i don't believe - i don't think E sells a dvd in french. Please check the dvd again and really concentrate.

Sep 1, 2007
On E it says that it comes in 5 different languages. If you can't change the language setting from the menu screen you may want to call E and see if they have had this issue before.

D

DavidLira360

Are you watching the DVD on your computer (on a video player)?
If so, it´s impossible to select the language:((i don´t know why this happens)...you can only select the language on the DVD if you watch it in a "real DVD player", then it will appear a message on the screen to select between English and French.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Are you watching the DVD on your computer (on a video player)?
If so, it´s impossible to select the language:((i don´t know why this happens)...you can only select the language on the DVD if you watch it in a "real DVD player", then it will appear a message on the screen to select between English and French.

wooouw, thank you very much sir! the guys at ellusionist couldt tell me this..."just change it in the menu..." wouw thanks (what menu?) that explains it all, thanks friend.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results