Absolute Vodka Deck or Old Aladdin 1001 Deck

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Absolute vodkas are amazingly thing, flexible and almost feels like plastic cards. They feel similar to the alladins because both are smooth, but alladins have a more springy and stiffer stock.

Nov 10, 2007
When I first opened the absolut playing cards I thought they were terrible when I played around with them I got use to them and now I love them. I would go with absoluts.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Cost-wise:
Aladdin: You get more for your money
Absolut: You get better quality, but for more cost.

I like both, but I'm a typical asian. I'm not rich, so I buy aladdins (although I have some vodkas =P)

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Reading most of these posts anout Dan and Dave, I can easily tell the majority (not including KeivnOwens ^^) of you know **** about flourishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
What the hell are you guys saying absolutes are crap. There too thin, can't spread or fan well, and they feel like real plastic crap. GO with alladins.

I second that =P
Just because Dan and Dave use it doesn't mean they're the best. It's all about personal taste.... And Facts

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I just re read your post and saw that you wanted to get old aladdins. I just opened one of these the other day assuming they would be the same. I say that if you can get old aladdins over new aladdins, do it. Old alddins have thinner white borders which make backs out fans look better, and the pips are closer to the edges which make face out fans look better.

Definitely go with aladidns. Vodkas are more of a collectors piece.

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results