THREAD Release Special Event :: Tonight at 11:00pm EST

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Today is the day, tonight the night. At 11:00pm EST, theory11 will be releasing THREAD by W:H. A length of thread is placed into your mouth, swallowed, then slowly, visually pulled out of your eye. Magic doesn't get more direct or visual than that.

To go along with the THREAD release, we will be holding a special event tonight - a release window of both White Centurions AND Brown Wynn's at the same time. We have not offered these anywhere on the site in months, and all remaining quantities - as they have been - are being held by theory11 in private reserves and for special contest events like tonight.

Less than 700 decks of the original White Centurions remain, and tonight - that number drops by 100. To get your hands on some White Centurions and Brown Wynn's, be sure to be here at 11:00 sharp, as this will only last a few moments before the limited quantity reserved for tonight is gone.

Less than three hours remaining...

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
I am so going to miss this window ><
I have work at 2pm, which is 10pm EST ><
I WANT MY WHITE CENTURIONS!!!!!!!! DARN IT ><

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
So i have a question..
Because i'm So incredibly cool.. Can you put one to the side for me so i can order when i'm done with Parkour?
Because that'd be Pretty legit.

Kidding.

Jordan. G

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
*Airplane SOundeffects*

ERRRWWWWWWWWW *Makes blowing up sounds and gets spit all over the screen*

Crash and burn.

Anyway, thread is going to be awesome.

Searching...