Braue Reversal

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The awesome One-Handed Braue Reversal Joel teaches in "Believe". A Half Pass could also fit the bill nicely.

Nov 30, 2008
India
I want to reverse 4 cards in the bottom in a clean way the half pass works but I was looking for something else. One hand braue reversal is good for one card but not for four.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I want to reverse 4 cards in the bottom in a clean way the half pass works but I was looking for something else. One hand braue reversal is good for one card but not for four.

I see... next time you may want to be more specific. I'm sad to say that I can't think of anything at the moment to reverse 4 cards on the bottom. Sorry man.

Nov 30, 2008
India
well can u guys help me with an effect then? I'll find out some other way to turn those 4 cards

Mar 24, 2008
Not sure where I picked this move up. But how I do it, is to simply undercut the 4 card's to the bottom while holding a ***** at that point with just a second of misdirection you can perform the reversal.

I have never been caught doing this. Try it in the mirror a few dozen times and see what you think :)

-Altrez

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There is a method involving a overhand shuffle on Kostya Kimlat's Road Runner Cull DVD.

Ken Krenzel's Mechanical Reversal, which is pretty much a half pass.

You could cop them from the top of a face up deck for shuffling and then load them back under the deck when it's returned face down.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results