THREAD - Protected Forum Access Information

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Hey guess i noticed this when i was checking to see if my wynns had shipped (witch they did) You can link your account to your forum account by following the next steps i tell you

1) you to Store.ID and log in

2) were it says "contact info- payment info - forum link account - log out" click Forum Link Account

3) it should say something like "would you like to link this account with (put your username here). Click yes on this.

Thats it, Theory11 made it nice and simple

Also thank you for who every granted me access to the thread section here

Nov 29, 2008
Simi Valley, California
My Copy of Thread Arrived Today

I thought production wise "Thread was a masterpiece." The use of color and black and white was very artistic. The sound of the string when it is pulled apart with the added edited sound during the performance was awesome. All of this put together with explanation is fantastic work. Wayne goes into great detail in all aspects of thread and gypsy thread. The only thing left to figure out is how to make this my own presentation and do I want to perform this geek method or sleight of hand. Other then that, I give this DVD two thumbtips up. Jerry

D

Deleted member 2755

Will this forum be available to those who bought Thread at a magic shop?

I do not believe so. I believe the protected forum will be a WH and T11 exclusive. However, I don't think any official announcements have been made.

-Doug

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
This idea is Threadtacular. If people don't know what that is then they haven't found any hidden vids.
Anyway, even though I can't access the forum yet (bought it off of Wayne's website) it seems like it will be great and help a lot.

ps. My phrase from before can be used as proof. *cough* Jonathan *cough*

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
Hey guys,

I checked my e-mail today and i got this message from Wayne. I sent my PayPal receipt and in less than 5 minutes i could already see the forum. Thanks Wayne and Theory11!!

-Kyle

Greetings!

Gaining access to the THREAD protected forum at Theory11 is easy - just forward your PayPal receipt for Thread AND your Theory11 username to: ThreadForum@whentertainment.com. The protected forum should become visible within 48 hours after you supply the above details.

NOTE: You will not receive an additional email however you will be able to see the THREAD protected forum on the Theory11 forums homepage once you have been set up in their system.

If you have any questions regarding the Theory11 protected forums you can contact T11 here: jonraiker@theory11.com

Thanks for you interest and I'll talk to you soon!

W:H
WAYNE HOUCHIN
// magician

email || wayne@waynehouchin.com
web || www.waynehouchin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

Hey everytime I try to access the protected forums by clicking on the link forums button i get this

Link your store account with your forum account to access any protected product forums you have access to based on the products you purchased.
You need to be logged in to the theory11 forums. Login and then return here.
Don't have an forum account yet? Register now

But i'm already logged in the forums and no matter how many times I click on it, I get that. Anyone have any suggestions?

BTW
-if you suggest that I contact Jon Raiker, I already did 3 days ago and no response

-If you suggest that I click on the link forums account button, I already did and no response

-If you say I'm screwed, I know........

Nov 8, 2007
I bought Thread from Waynes site but have not received any emails about this. Where is the forum and how do I get access?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results