THREAD - Protected Forum Access Information

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Ok so i sent wayne my number thing a while ago and I still haven't gotten access. I showed proof that I own the DVD and wrote a review for it before we even knew about this protected forum stuff.

D

Deleted member 2755

Ok so i sent wayne my number thing a while ago and I still haven't gotten access. I showed proof that I own the DVD and wrote a review for it before we even knew about this protected forum stuff.

Wayne has been very busy between the holidays and reading all of our holiday submissions.:p If he doesn't get back to you in a few days, go ahead and send him another e-mail.

-Doug

Nov 8, 2007

What 'number thing?' I bought Thread from Wayne's site, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do to gain access to this protected forum, or even where it is. Can someone fill me in? Thanks.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
What 'number thing?' I bought Thread from Wayne's site, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do to gain access to this protected forum, or even where it is. Can someone fill me in? Thanks.

the confermation number. He said in one of his daily updates that if you bought thread from his site to get the protect forum on here you had to send him your confermation number and your screen name here.

Oct 5, 2008
Just e-mail Wayne with the address you used when you purchased Thread. Tell him you want access to the forum and include your Theory11 username.

Dec 29, 2008
I purchased Thread from Magicbox so I don't think I will get access to the restricted forum, so I will post my problem. I have 100% cotton thread but my eyes really nip during and before performance. They are all bloodshocked. Any ideas Pm me to avoid exposure!

thanks

Aug 1, 2008
i infected my eye doin THREAD but its better now lol. prob one of the best effects i own thanks wayne 4 bringin out the dvd for us

Nov 8, 2007
For all of you who purchased Thread through my website (waynehouchin.com), I will be working within the next couple of days to make this forum open to you as well.

It's been almost 2 years now and I still have yet to see the Thread forum even though I purchased the effect from Wayne when it was first released and have emailed him about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results