Mage Touch - New PK Effect!

Nov 5, 2007
Hey everyone! After the success of Power Word: Fall, I am excited to team up with Tim Wisseman and Hocus Pocus for this new psychokinetic illusion and wanted to give you the heads up on it. Here is the Ad copy and link to the graphics.
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/index.cfm

Check out the video demo of Mage Touch here:

(Click "watch in high quality" to the lower right of the video display)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TZ1ot8wFtU

Or see it in HQ here:
http://www.vimeo.com/2444330

Imagine having the power to move things from across the room with an invisible touch of power. Make objects move and knock things down through glass doors and even from another room. You now have that ability with Mage Touch.

Tim Wisseman (Creator of "Butcher's Blade","Dead Ringer", and "Dead Rap") teams up with Matt Sconce, (Creator of "Power Word: Fall") to bring you the next step in Psychokinetic/Telekinetic effects.

Mage Touch is precision made by Tim Wisseman and comes in a Bicycle Deck of playing cards. It can be easily removed and will fit in whatever card box you want to use or even a paper back book. The device weighs the same as a normal deck of playing cards.

Mage Touch contains no moving parts, is silent, and is triggered remotely in a discreet and undetectable way. It can even be triggered from another room. It is instantly repeatable with no setup.

All of the effects below can be done under a glass dome, through a glass door, or even from another room! No Thread or sticky stuff! No Vibrations! Absolutely silent!

Here are some of the things that can be done with the Mage Touch device:

Slide a coin rapidly across a deck of cards, while the deck sits in a spectator's hand

Knock a pen over from across the room

Knock a coin off the edge of a card deck without being near it

Make a match move and shake

Slowly move a coin along the edge or face of a deck of cards until it falls off

Move a feather

Tip over small objects leaning against the deck

Spin a pen at your command on the edge of the deck of cards

And more

Mage Touch comes in a Deck of Bicycle Cards with a professionally produced Instructional DVD by Matt Sconce which includes performances, routining, and ideas for effects. The package also includes a special coin at a $56.00 value, a gimmicked pen, and the items needed to gimmick many other items of your choosing.

Have a Happy Holidays! -Matt Sconce:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 5, 2007
Video will be up some time next week! It is definitely costly, but it is high-tech and pricey to make. The video will show some clean performances and be a teaser video as well. Thanks for stopping by! -Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
I will never be able to get this one... $300 is.... *speechless*

This one involves alot of technology. Each one must be custom built and tested, hence the large price. Everyone will not be able to own one, but when they someday save and get one, they will have a powerful tool in their hand. browse through www.hocus-pocus.com and you will see many tricks with much higher price tags. Some of the large effects out their are quite expensive to make, and this is a sweet little piece of technology. :) Oh, and you can always sell a kidney! haha......please do not actually do that. :p I shoot the demo tomorrow. -Matt

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
I will pick this one up if i drop my current film project.. haha!
Nah, i'll think about it. It'll only take me a week to save up, but still, $300... will take me a month to think about it xD

Nov 5, 2007
I will pick this one up if i drop my current film project.. haha!
Nah, i'll think about it. It'll only take me a week to save up, but still, $300... will take me a month to think about it xD

Haha! It is very worth it! I shot the demo last night and will post a link today or tomorrow. The things this lets you do are simply mindblowing. You can do things with this, that have been impossible until now. I am quite giddy about it. I will post the video soon. :D-Matt Sconce

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
Well Matty, you know it by heart that the video you're about to post is the decision maker for me. So better make sure it's good ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results