Video Editing Feedback

Aug 5, 2008
I think it's the same unoriginal video I see day in and day out. Plus if you do a camera trick do it right.

-Michael

Wow ... hold it ... Im not askin for feedback on the flourishes or moves im just asking for feedback on the editing ... And for "Change" ... that wasnt a camera trick, but i wouldnt do that in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Wow ... hold it ... Im not askin for feedback on the flourishes or moves im just asking for feedback on the editing ... And for "Change" ... that wasnt a camera trick, but you couldnt do that in real life.

I was talking about the editing. Plus it's a camera trick if you can't do it in real life.

-Michael

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Plus it's a camera trick if you can't do it in real life

not necessarily, a camera trick would be something that you physically cant do live, if he did change by dropping the card off screen like everyone has done, sorry if thats how you did i will remove it, you can do it live it would just suck. a lot.

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
not necessarily, a camera trick would be something that you physically cant do live, if he did change by dropping the card off screen like everyone has done, sorry if thats how you did i will remove it, you can do it live it would just suck. a lot.

well i actually freaked somebody out by pinging it over there head:D

Aug 5, 2008
Thanks for the comments guys .... and i dont think its fair to judge a trick for its method when the effect its the same.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I liked the atmosphere it created. Maybe Groove Armada wasn't the most fitting music choice, but still good ;)

What program did you use?

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results