Cups And Balls

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
This is the oldest trick in our history.. this is our rite of passage, the always amazing cups and balls routine. over the years it has changed but the message through all these many years is the same, now it has been modified and many magicians make the effect there own. I would like know which cups and balls routine is your favorite one... from Penn and Teller to Tommy Wonder to Michael Ammar, share which is the one that has really made you feel amazed.

Personally the one that really amazed me was the one from Jason Latimer
this is one of the few effects that just left me floored. Take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ie6Tfa_zI

May 8, 2008
England
Personally I've never been one for cups and balls, or that sort of thing... Just don't want to do it... However I do like watching a routine though. I like Ricky Jay's, something about the patter/presentation... The link you posted was pretty darn cool too, plus Jason Latimer's 'laser magic' :)
Hmm, maybe I should check out some more routines... :)

-S

Jun 11, 2008
Dude, the cups is amazing, but i recomend that you just develop you own routine, yours is the best one, not dai's, Micheal's, or ayone's but yours (with all respaect to those magicians, they really are good), but you should start from scratch.
some resources i would reomend are
Micheal Ammar's complete cups/balls vol.1
Micheal Ammar's complete cups/balls vol.2 (start at vol.1)

[/QUOTE] "No man is a true magician unless he is able to perform the cups and balls adequately." [/QUOTE]
-Eric Wice (Harry Houdini)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results