★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
Just so you guys know, there are some clues out there, you just have to search...

Did you got it?
Do you now or have any clue what it should be?
What did make you think about it ?

Jot@

P.S.: notice: «We have not mentioned it.»
It should be another thing escept the Andei's dvd (i'm not sure but i think i alredy heard about that... [the DVD] )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
I think on that too !
d+M says in collateral that this was the last book in close-up desepcions in that area of is art ...
still search

J.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
The time now is 11:11:11. The month is 12, but our year is far from over. We saved one Detail More for last; but not least. And we have not disclosed details Just yet. We have not mentioned it. Today, the curtain begins to be lifted. Look around you.

No Evidence. Only Propaganda.

The clues begin now. cerca/Trova...
_

Are they having a baby? :D

Aug 31, 2007
Maybe this is about two Artists (one Detail More for last; but not least. And we have not disclosed details Just yet.)

This is entire Page is a clue....

Nov 23, 2007
The Barcode on Andrei's artist profile means Propaganda, so it's definitely Andrei's work to be release, besides the "Last but not least"

Ok guys, i have currently found 4 hidden images.
just to let y'all know where i stand at this point.

Cheers,

Lloyd

you wanna fill us in. . ? or not. its cool.

oh the hype. another theory11 project. i think that jb needs to take a new approach when igniting an audience, cause the whole hidden meaning picture thing isn't workin for me anymore. as far as the picture, i would guess jikh as well, not DM. he prefers dM, or d+M.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Well, if i tell you all it'll kill the fun. i dont think im gonna find anything serious, but its all fun and games. and helps the time pass when there noting to do.

Keep lookin guys, im havin a gooood time.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Aug 31, 2007
you wanna fill us in. . ? or not. its cool.

oh the hype. another theory11 project. i think that jb needs to take a new approach when igniting an audience, cause the whole hidden meaning picture thing isn't workin for me anymore. as far as the picture, i would guess jikh as well, not DM. he prefers dM, or d+M.

It's always good to check your sources... Cerca Trova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results