★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
If it does involve dM maybe it has something to do with Hunger? Just a thought. P.s. if anyone wants to give me a hint in how to look for clues or anything like that PM me because i dont even know where to start!!

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
What about the fact that he says the month is 12... why not just december, maybe 12 is significant like another artist? Or possibly 12 letters in a name... like I said I suck at this game.

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
And also if you go onto Madison's artist profile, if you right-click the new pic and press properties, the image name is MadLeftSide1203.jpg.
Just pointing it out. And as said before, can someone please PM me with a hint for how to look for clues or anything like that.

-manks

I've found three images. GRRRR.

tman93: Would it be alright if I messaged you my findings so I can make sure they're not from an older contest?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ohh.... it's coming all together now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I've found three images. GRRRR.

tman93: Would it be alright if I messaged you my findings so I can make sure they're not from an older contest?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ohh.... it's coming all together now....

I'd be happy to confirm anytime :D (Always check your sources first)

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, I'm a little confused... We've found a new image, making 6 total images, so I think that's pretty awesome lol

(One open to the public, 5 hidden)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results