★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2008
The time now is 11:11:11. The month is 12, but our year is far from over. We saved one Detail More for last; but not least. And we have not disclosed details Just yet. We have not mentioned it. Today, the curtain begins to be lifted. Look around you.

No Evidence. Only Propaganda.

The clues begin now. cerca/Trova...
_

The words "Just" and "Detail More" are capitalized. That leads me to believe Justin Miller is somehow involved in this mess. "Detail More" (Daniel Madison) might show that dM is resigning from t11 to make room for Justin miller. That's just a theory, and a flimsy one at that, but I can't help but think Justin Miller and Daniel Madison are somehow involved with this.

Sun|Sky

EDIT:
Also note the sequence of capitalized letters, not counting BBC code:
TTWDMAJWTLNEOPT

I see DM, AJ, but nothing else of significance.

Theory:
This Time With Daniel Madison, Andrei Jikh, We...

That's all I can think of for now.

D

Deleted member 2755

The words "Just" and "Detail More" are capitalized. That leads me to believe Justin Miller is somehow involved in this mess. "Detail More" (Daniel Madison) might show that dM is resigning from t11 to make room for Justin miller. That's just a theory, and a flimsy one at that, but I can't help but think Justin Miller and Daniel Madison are somehow involved with this.

Sun|Sky

I am 99.9999323512% sure that Daniel Madison is not "resigning" from Theory 11 to "make room" for JM.:rolleyes:

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results