★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Hey guys, I haven't found anything since the first day, when I found the pic Doug posted and one other photo. Please PM with some clues or help. If you don't want to it's fine but I would really appreciate the help.

Jan 31, 2008
Looks like it
Edited by moderator: Please try not to give away too many secrets. ;)

What the buckin' hell sinful?!?! Did anyone find the 4th vid on D+or-M's site? Cerca trova yaw'll, cerca trova.... seriously though, that cerca trova thing is way to cheesy to be cool.... seek and you shall find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 15, 2008
does anyone remember, for the longest time, there was an upsidedown 13 in roman numerals below the devil's advocate productions logo?

just throwin things out there

my bad, it's 18.

cerca trova

Aug 23, 2008
Think I might have just figured out what these numbers mean... anyone else getting closer?

Frank

May 6, 2008
Egypt
Why dont u guys just wait for saturday & u'll find out what all this is about, there is no prize for guessing right

Sep 1, 2007
According to what I see on d+M's site, it still is "linked" with Andrei. If you look closely, you'll see familiar sights with a new names...

Sep 3, 2007
Why dont u guys just wait for saturday & u'll find out what all this is about, there is no prize for guessing right

Actually last year at the start of theory11 they did something similar to this, and the people who found the last page first won a deck of Jerry's.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results