★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
USA
Haha, look at the trend I started. :p

I actually think it's the Wire. JB made it sound like an event by saying it all begins tomorrow. For some reason I don't feel like it's a new product (besides a 1 on 1). I could be wrong though

And the stars have to have something do do with this. Possibly 5 events taking place. 5 different things happening.

-Kevin

Military... they used barbed WIRE a lot in trench warfare...

Propaganda... communists used propaganda to promote communism during WWII in which the holocaust took place where they used barbed wire to keep in the jews...

also... both T11 and DM's website say that there are no clues, only propaganda.. so this could all be the exact opposite of whats going to happen...

or JB just wanted to mess with all of us...XD.. this is my favorite

Sep 1, 2007
All your guys assumptions don't make any sense. Remember, Katie made a comment about being Santa this year, so we can take from that this will be something that we buy, so most likely not the wire.

The new artist argument doesn't make any sense at all, especially if its Daniel Garcia. Absolutley no clues say anything about DG, or any other artists for that matter.

If it was a new deck, why would they single out Andrei and Daniel? Why them? I don't think it would be a new deck. All this hype for just a deck? I would be dissapointed.

Even what I hope for it to be, a dvd, doesn't really pan out either. Daniel already had 2 cardistry/flourishing videos that came out this year. What else could he of created that would of been dvd worthy?

I have no idea what it will be at this point.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
All your guys assumptions don't make any sense. Remember, Katie made a comment about being Santa this year, so we can take from that this will be something that we buy, so most likely not the wire.

The new artist argument doesn't make any sense at all, especially if its Daniel Garcia. Absolutley no clues say anything about DG, or any other artists for that matter.

If it was a new deck, why would they single out Andrei and Daniel? Why them? I don't think it would be a new deck. All this hype for just a deck? I would be dissapointed.

Even what I hope for it to be, a dvd, doesn't really pan out either. Daniel already had 2 cardistry/flourishing videos that came out this year. What else could he of created that would of been dvd worthy?

Yeah Creeper brings up some good points..now i too have absolutly no idea what this is going to be.
The anticipation is killing me!

Sep 1, 2007
USA

Check out your PM's Creeper... and may I be the first to tell everyone merry Christmas and a happy new year

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
13 could possibly mean the 13th artist added. I'm not sure who that is. Possibly DM. Plus there is 13 tricks in the tricks section. Don't know if that would mean anything

Sep 1, 2007
zeanator...check your pms too.

I may have been wrong about some of the things I said.

enlisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results