Spreading Packets

Aug 27, 2008
Singapore
hello, i just started in flourishing 1 month ago and i have the problem of cards dropping off packets. Its like eg, during madonna by D&D, the centre packet keeps dropping cards. i wonder is it due to the pressure i apply on both edges not enough or what?

Sep 20, 2008
ive been doing pandora for nearly a year now- still not as smooth as Mr.Lapping's but ive got the handling down nonetheless.

Just keep practicing. do it slow and work towards smoothness.

im practicing B4 as well by Andrei jikh, the hard part isnt the Thumb balance as what 99% of the people in the forums would say, it would be the extension packet that extends from your packet hand to your performing hand which ****s it up for me- cause it falls off.

not always, but most of the time it does. just needs more practice.

Aug 27, 2008
Singapore
not really, when doing magic i have been doing some fanciful cuts to retain deck order. Besides i learnt the theory quite some time ago, n decided flourishing recently. Amazingly it came quite easily, just like when i did not do a DL for a long time. weird.

May 9, 2008
This happens to most new people, I know it happened to me a lot. I used to say "HOW THE %$*$ DO PEOPLE DO THIS?!" But then I got better. It really just takes practice and gaining experience. It's building muscle memory. We can't build your muscle memory with words.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results