Emerge by Kevin Parker

Oct 24, 2008
Angle sensitive? Nope, not this one. I made sure this thing is practical. In fact it's one of those that won't make you nervous performing, once you do it enough. It's quick, hidden, and direct.

Oct 24, 2008
Angle sensitive? Nope, not this one. I made sure this thing is practical. In fact it's one of those that won't make you nervous performing. It's quick, hidden, and direct.

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
u sayin that we can show the bottle 360 degrees before making the card appear?
Cause in the video you showed the bottle dead still at an angle and then proceed with making the card appear, that's what made me thought it's angle sensitive.

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
u sayin that we can show the bottle 360 degrees before making the card appear?
Cause in the video you showed the bottle dead still at an angle and then proceed with making the card appear, that's what made me thought it's angle sensitive.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I'd like to see a whole preview, with the penetration, which can be the make or break of the effect.

GUstav

Jul 10, 2008
I have to be honest fella's, every Kevin Parker effect that I have purchased has left my severly disappointed. Think I'll pass on this one and anything else that comes from KP. No offense bro, but I just can't stomach you any longer.

John

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results