Magic Project! Help?

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
I am making a video of many magic performances for a project in shcool and I have decided to call it "smoke and mirrors" in tribute to the great cards dananddave came out with, the cards tricks obviously will be performed with the smoke and mirror cards and the vid will include the trailer and were they can buy them:D but the real reason I am here is to ask if you guys know of very visual high impact card tricks out there I have witness which amazing and tagged by sanders but I really want to know if there is others out there maybe not as commercialized as these ones that really hit hard.

Oct 19, 2007
really dont tell them where to get them. Even if you wanted to im not sure you could without dan and dave permission since your advertising them.

Oh yea why dont you try and preform thread? hits very hard......................even through a t.v....

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
DOn't tell them were to buy them!!!!!!!!

I recommend Art of astonishment. There is one trick wayne performed on tv. Srorry about forgeting the name. Some people will remember.

^^Bizarre Twist^^

well i recently was filmed for the school broadcasting station I performed Witness ( a must ) , invisible deck bizarre twist and other stuff and for the beginning sequence for highly visual magic -- I did the ring thing - tenkai and backpalm --snap change.

--JC

Apr 28, 2008
okok so the advertising of the cards is a bad Idea got it :) maybe just the trailer and then edit out the dananddave.com

I think advertising the cards to an audience of non-magicians may have been one of the worst ideas of all time :p.

If you want visual magic i'd recommend The Trilogy by Dan and Dave, Surfaced by Chad Nelson and anything by Lee Asher.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results