Worst Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
okay ninja you have a good username but if you seriously want to defend absolut vodka cards and say they fan awesome, you sound hella ignorant. Of course you could always point us to your youtube channel of you doing awesome fans with absoluts but that's not going to happen, ever. And did you say you take decks of cards into the SHOWER? thats actually kind of funny :D

They're decent with fanning powder. But there are better cards out there to fan with

-Kevin

Jan 27, 2008
Probably guardians or Centurions... at the price of 5 bucks you'd expect something half decent...
The only good deck here is really split spades, but that's not even theory11's deck, it doesn't even have their logo.

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I find plastic cards are complete garbage. I have been using regular Bikes, and they have been just fine for me.

TheCleaner

Banned
Sep 25, 2008
those chinese decks mad ein sweat shops, I think the humidity of the innocent children's tears gets to the decks..

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I hate....
I dont really hate any deck...
I cant flourish for my life with the flimsy papery decks that you find lying around in china. They have like 1 layer and its bends with the sleightest of pressure. Cant fan, and you can practically fold 3 decks at once without hesitation.

Dec 29, 2008
GA
When I first started out I bought the first deck I could. 2 for 1$ cheap paper cards. Wasted a freakin dollar.

May 9, 2008
BCG playing cards are horrible. They are very cheap Bee rip-offs. Avoid them at all cost. Also avoid any deck made in China!

Worst cards i've probably ever used were twenty year old Hoyle cards. Right out of the box I could have laid it down in place of a brick in a house's foundation lol. They wouldn't move. I do however have a deck of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers cards from when I was a kid that happen to be pretty good :D. I use to love that show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results