Did Wayne Houchin leave Ellusionist?

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings!

I must say that I have absolutely no regrets about my work with Ellusionist, but yes, from now on Theory 11 is my home. T11 is a concept that many of us have had for a while now - I am thrilled that it has finally taken shape. I'll talk to you guys soon!

Wayne Houchin
www.waynehouchin.com

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I hpe he quit/ left ellusionist. He was the only reason why I ever even thought about buying something there and usually when I bought something there (which is hardly ever) it was by wayne.

Hopefully I won't have to stress wheather I made the right choice anymore when I order.

Sep 1, 2007
Who did all the programming for the What Is sites? Liek the person that did the editing. It resembled a lot of your (Wayne) videos as far as production and editing technique goes.

Aug 31, 2007
Greetings!

I must say that I have absolutely no regrets about my work with Ellusionist, but yes, from now on Theory 11 is my home. T11 is a concept that many of us have had for a while now - I am thrilled that it has finally taken shape. I'll talk to you guys soon!

Wayne Houchin
www.waynehouchin.com

Will your work with the Ultra Gaff video still be coming then?

Congrats Wayne on your great success on T11 and the other work you've done, I'm a huge fan of all your tricks and incorporate basically all of them in my routines. I ordered Distortion as well so that will go into my routine, awesome site and hopefully we can chat in the future.

-RA69

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
To answer several of your questions:

The idea & execution for WhatIsTheory11.com was all of ours (JB, BJ, CK, DH & myself). The production was done by Dana Hocking & myself. While I was working on authoring the DVD's, Dana kicked out the amazing teaser videos as well as coming up with most of the clues... in short, it was absolutely a team effort - but Dana kicked some serious @ss!

As far as the Ultragaff project goes - Yes, that will still be released through E. That was my final project with Ellusionist - Danny & I are very excited to see its release & I'm sure you will be hearing more about that soon!

Wayne : Houchin
www.waynehouchin.com

DG on T11?

To answer several of your questions:

The idea & execution for WhatIsTheory11.com was all of ours (JB, BJ, CK, DH & myself). The production was done by Dana Hocking & myself. While I was working on authoring the DVD's, Dana kicked out the amazing teaser videos as well as coming up with most of the clues... in short, it was absolutely a team effort - but Dana kicked some serious @ss!

As far as the Ultragaff project goes - Yes, that will still be released through E. That was my final project with Ellusionist - Danny & I are very excited to see its release & I'm sure you will be hearing more about that soon!

Wayne : Houchin
www.waynehouchin.com

You seem to work very closely with Danny, and I will be sure to pick up the Ultra Gaff when it comes out (or recieve it as an X-mas gift if it's close to that time of year) but, will you be able to tell us if he may become an artist at Theory11.com? Since I've been reading all the things the staff has posted it seems he's been mentioned alot and may be another secret artist *cough Homer Liwag cough*who has yet to be revealed? I understand if it's confidential but, it can't hurt to ask :).

-RA69

Greetings!

Wayne Houchin
www.waynehouchin.com

Now that T11 has been hyped up so much, it will probably become ten times as popular as Ellusionist!

:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results