Sean Fields Explicit Content

Ok, I keep hearing about the amount of gimmicks required for the stuff in explicit content, can someone list off the price of the stuff you need? I don't want this locked so don't name the stuff, just prices for each effect please.

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: sorry for all the threads in this section, I keep finding good stuff, and I'm trying to decide what to buy.)

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hmmm... I don't have Explicit Content myself but know someone who does and they've done most of the stuff for me and I don't think you'll find that a lot of it needs extras.
I can think of a couple of things but your looking at very little really... I could be wrong but we've discussed some of the material and it doesn't seem like much is needed.

Sep 1, 2007
I'll tell you this much. The gimmicks to do Pent and Pent-Ultimate combined cost me about 5 bucks.

Sep 1, 2007
So that's all I get? Well, I guess it helps, but I wasn't planning on those. Like what about for what you fear or whatever? Or Molten? or the boiling/frozen glass of water? Doesn't anyone have prices?

Thanks,
Evan

Post Impression will set you back about the same 5 bucks, but you get a nifty utility device as a result.

Molten will cost you the price of the spoon and a very specific prop that averages about $12 bucks for one.

That Which You Fear will cost you nothing if you already have the two utility devices, which are fairly standard in general magic.

Elemental will cost you maybe $10-15.

Glacial, about half that.

The Tesla Experiment could be the priciest one, but that depends on whether or not you decide to get a certain gimmick which is entirely optional to the effect.

The Omni-Bender will cost you 50 cents.

Post Impression will set you back about the same 5 bucks, but you get a nifty utility device as a result.

Molten will cost you the price of the spoon and a very specific prop that averages about $12 bucks for one.

That Which You Fear will cost you nothing if you already have the two utility devices, which are fairly standard in general magic.

Elemental will cost you maybe $10-15.

Glacial, about half that.

The Tesla Experiment could be the priciest one, but that depends on whether or not you decide to get a certain gimmick which is entirely optional to the effect.

The Omni-Bender will cost you 50 cents.

Thanks, just 1 more thing, are those reusable or one time use for each performance?

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
Depends on the effect. Most of them are reusable, but in the cases of effects like Pent and Molten, the stuff you actually bend is one time only (durr-hey).

Aug 31, 2007
thanks, i was wondering the same thing, can somone list things for psi series and mind mysteries, i know i need somthing that will cost me round 50, one verry commen gimmik that i own, anything else?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results