True Astonishment Trailer Is Up!

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
The project itself is in a category of it's own, bar none. I would love to own it, but unfortunately, 300 dollars goes way too far for me to spend it and not feel guilty that it could be going somewhere better.

In the meantime, anyone know the name of the song?

Gustav

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I just watched the trailer again.

It just looks amazing. I may well prefer the material from AoA over his more recent single effect releases and whatnot, but theres no escaping the fact that as a thinker, as a creative force, PH only gets better with time.

I sincerely urge EVERYBODY to watch and absorb his latest recorded interview with Reel Magic Quarterly. I don't believe anybody has a greater understanding of the true nature of close up magic than this man.

CL

Jul 29, 2008
TheoryGV : Why's your gandma giving you 500bucks?!?! It might just me but that seems like an awful lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Guys, there is a description of the tricks over at Penguin Magic. This DVD is on my wish list, but I don't I will get it for a long time because of the money. Looks amazing ,though.

Sep 2, 2007
Definitely a purchase for me, maybe even an after-spring purchase, 300 clams is quite a lot...but look at all the stuff you get with it, seems worth it to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results