Hobbies!

Jul 29, 2008
Whats up guys?
I was just about to go read a little bit when I thought about this and I was wondering about you guys. What are some of your hobbies besides magic? I know some people here play video games and some play instruments, I also know a few people are photohraphers. So what about the rest of you guys?
Personally I like to build anything I can get my hands on, do puzzles and naything else that keeps me REALLY occupied and distracted. I also like to play video games and read because it's so easy for me to be immersed into the books and stories.
If the mods feel that this is too off-topic, they can go ahead and close this thread, I just thought that it would be interesting to talk about this!
Peace, Bryan!

Oct 11, 2008
JUGGLING!!!!!!
Lately its taken over my life and when i can juggle five balls in atotally casual and easy manner i can die happy.

Jan 4, 2008
Lets see, I breakdance - powermoves and popping, play instruments, martial arts, video games, writing, and something not a lot of people know about is Parkour/Freerunning. Been doing those for a long time. :D

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
I read a lot of webcomics, like Vgcats, CAD, Applegeeks, Machall, ThreePanelSoul. You guys ought to check em out. Seriously good.

Also i like to watch anime. Not hearing a lot of people with the same hobbies as i do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results