Jonas - Saccades

Sep 2, 2007
Sac-cade

1. n. A rapid intermittent eye movement, as that which occurs when the eyes fix on one point after another in the visual field.
2. This video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2007
Loved the video :)

This is one of the reasons I hate theory 11 forums.

The members only reply to threads like "d+M is awesome!", "Dnd or d+M?", "Smoothness or speed?", or anything that is theory11, or noob related.

C'mon guys, Jonas didn't post here just to get 1 or 2 comments :(

EDIT: Just realised he made the video private :O

Oct 12, 2007
Loved the video :)

This is one of the reasons I hate theory 11 forums.

The members only reply to threads like "d+M is awesome!", "Dnd or d+M?", "Smoothness or speed?", or anything that is theory11, or noob related.

C'mon guys, Jonas didn't post here just to get 1 or 2 comments :(

EDIT: Just realised he made the video private :O

than maybe some education is in order...be part of the solution rather than just complaining about the problem.

and yes it is already private...something you should also expect when it comes to jonas vids.

Oct 12, 2007
saw the vid earlier today and i liked it. I liked the feel and the mood that the video gave off. While I think that many will not like it just cause it doesn't have a mainstream appeal to it and it isn't as exciting as most of your other vids. I'm pretty sure this vid wasn't about the moves anyways.
I liked it for what it is..i also really liked :17 and would like to know what comes after the catch.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results