Christmas - d+M : Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2008
Okay guys, here's the dealio:

I asked my parents to get me d+M's Trilogy and Collateral for xmas, which, they kindly agreed to do, however as they're not great with computers I had to write out instructions for them as to how to order...

Apparently it went off without a hitch, as (on their request) I checked the status of the purchase in their PayPal a/c, and it said the payment had been completed; it even gave me a nifty "unique transaction #" too!! Great right?

Emm, NOPE. No email. NO pdf's. Nuthin'.

Okay not that big a deal right? Just email Daniel and get it sorted right? So after a long and probably irrelevant intro, here's my question:

I emailed him yesterday( at about 1800hrs GMT) and still no reply. How long can I expect to have to wait?? I'm quite confident he'll get back to me before xmas, but my parents are getting less and less sure....

Anyone got anything that might reassure them??

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post,

Steven.

D

Deleted member 2755

DM takes a little while, but he'll e-mail you back. Don't worry. He'll sort things out for you.

-Doug

Jun 14, 2008
Thanks for the speedy reply.

When you say "a little while" what do you mean?? Like a week, a fortnight, what?

[Sorry about sounding so whiny, my folks are just getting kinda agitated about this whole 'magic thing' and they are BIG into xmas and want it to be PERFECT! ;) Hey who knows, maybe the perfection thing will rub off onto my magic!!:D ]

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks for the speedy reply.

When you say "a little while" what do you mean?? Like a week, a fortnight, what?

[Sorry about sounding so whiny, my folks are just getting kinda agitated about this whole 'magic thing' and they are BIG into xmas and want it to be PERFECT! ;) Hey who knows, maybe the perfection thing will rub off onto my magic!!:D ]

He's a little busy I'm sure because of the hunger, but if not today, then within the next few days. I wouldn't be too worried. :)

-Doug

Jun 14, 2008
Thanks again for replying(to frezzing aces also).

I COMPLETELY forgot about the Hunger, sorry guys, just slipped my mind. Thanks again, this should console my parents ;)

Jun 14, 2008
OMGOMGOMG....

I just checked my emails...

JACKPOT!! :D :D

I don't know if you guys around the world use this phrase, but here in Ireland D is what we would call a:

LEGEND.

Thanks again,
Steven.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
This has now been fixed with d+M's apologies, you will all see why d+M has been so busy and on slow-response by tomorrow.
Stayed tuned.
R3

For Hunger info, find d+M's FaceBook fan page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results