WH 2008 Holiday Giveaway

May 19, 2008
manchester
well no, my mums giving it to me.

but ive got it sorted out ;) (if I do win it then ill have to copys, im only getting 2 copys from my mum so I would get the other copy, I could then sell the two books I already have ;) )

Sep 3, 2007
He will release the winners when he is done reading them, he still has a few hundred left according to his daily update on Monday.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Guys, before the contest even started, Wayne told me that I would get all 8 prizes, but he didn't want the word to get out, so he held this "contest". Sorry Wayne, I had to tell 'em.

Sep 3, 2007
Guys, before the contest even started, Wayne told me that I would get all 8 prizes, but he didn't want the word to get out, so he held this "contest". Sorry Wayne, I had to tell 'em.
He told me that he purposefully lied to you just because it's funny to see you get disappointed and really I get all the prizes.

why yes we are. their is also the easter bunny here.

By the way I asked the easter bunny how he got associated with the ressurection of jeasus and he told me this,

THe reason is .........WTH Bunny bites my head off.

WH Giveaway Details?

Hey everyone I was just wondering something. I thought that we were supposed to get the list of WH Holiday winners on Monday. Was I wrong? If so, does anybody know when they will be announced. The reason I ask is because the day after Christmas I am going away to a week long hockey tournament and wil have no access to a computer.

Dylan P.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
In WH's message yesterday he said it will be this coming Monday as he wants to go through every email and has received way more than he thought he was going to.

The daily update is still up go check it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results