What's the difference?

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
um....

NO OFFENSE AT ALL MEANING

but how does this differ from ellusionist??

with "high def" and great editing, and cool backround music, with thier own clothe line coming out, and custom decks, and 1 trick dvds

i mean, its a great site, no offense, i like the look and everything

and the tricks look AMAZING, but what changes you guys from ellusionist??

i mean, im not here to bash theory11 at all, i will probably buy some things off of here....

but i want to here from the makers of this project/ site and their opinions

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
Hopefully no attacks on Brad will become of it.

Me, I see no difference. It is just Theory 11 is this place, and Ellusionist is the other place.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
um

no ethics???

how do you know that these guys have ethics???

from the 3 hours they have been open you know know the entire network of magicians working here???

Sep 1, 2007
new york
i think this site is better hopefully it doest turn out like ellusionist.
I Mean ellusionist is good but so far i think you guy will become MORE successful
i see so many creative Magician one of my favorite Wayne and Lee.:cool:

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
To me, E is just a store and theory 11 is a community. Yes they still sell stuff but it seems like they intend to deliver tutorials and allow videos to be posted and critiqued allowing growth.

This site isn't just a single person asking for other magicians to reveal their stuff and then get money for it, this is a group of friends who respect what they do and wanted to start something for the younger people of magic and let their secrets and legacy be told. From what I believe =]. It's nothing like Ellusionist.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
This site isn't just a single person asking for other magicians to reveal their stuff and then get money for it, this is a group of friends who respect what they do and wanted to start something for the younger people of magic and let their secrets and legacy be told. From what I believe =]. It's nothing like Ellusionist.

-RA69

and you know this from the 3 hours this site has been open???

Sep 1, 2007
and you know this from the 3 hours this site has been open???

For the second time to answer your question yes, that's what it appears to be until something else proves other wise. They seem to like each other and be friends, and if they're not lying then they want to try and "better" magic and help instead of limit what people talk about and limit help on sleights and what not.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
If you have looked through the site youd see that at least from what they say their mission is, shows very good values. Instead of store 1st community 2nd. Its the opposite. They seem to rather help the newcomer then tell them to buy a dvd teaching how to palm a card because its the "newest and best" thing ever. Much less aggressive.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
one trick dvds, crazy ass shipping charges??

you guys have been brain washed by the hype

i have nothing against the site, but im trying to figure out what makes it different than ellusionist with ethics???

Guys, why does it matter?

It's another magic site, just like Penguin, MJM, and so on. Yes it might be similar to Ellusionist, but so what?

They might have more of a competition now, but hey that's what businesses deal with: competition.

Trevor

Sep 1, 2007
That's not neccessarily ethics but more like business. I'm assuming they want to stay open.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results