Mask Routine Voting Open

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hmmmmmm this was a tough one. I voted for JP because, even though it was really short, it was much cleaner than nexus. Nexus, your vid was f***ing hilarious but i voted on the overall appearance of the routine. I thought nexus did a better job of incorporating different ideas into the routine but JP's mask production and change were far superior.
Great job both of you. Funny battle!!

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I am sry nexus magic. i didn't like the routine. at first card productions?? and then you are under a blanket for over half the video dude! So My vote went to JP

Dec 7, 2008
New Jersey
hmmmmmm this was a tough one. I voted for jp because, even though it was really short, it was much cleaner than nexus. Nexus, your vid was f***ing hilarious but i voted on the overall appearance of the routine. I thought nexus did a better job of incorporating different ideas into the routine but jp's mask production and change were far superior.
Great job both of you. Funny battle!!

qfe.........

WOO I just got my bum handed to me. I didn't really take this one seriously, I flashed on purpose because it was for laughs the whole routine was for laughs. I could have done scaling card manip. the whole works, the only problem was it wasn't my style.

Jpgreat challenge it caught me completly off guard that is the reason I took it. You do not mind if I show your video to jeff do you?
I would not have thought of using the methods you used to produce the masks props my friend.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
thanks, i know it was an odd challenge, i've just been so intrigued by that routine that i had to see what someone else would do with it. And by show it to Jeff you mean...?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results